MOLYBDENE - 1 bottle of 200 ml - Labo Chimicor
Molybdenum is an essential trace element that contributes to the normal metabolism of sulfur amino acids.
It is very useful as an antioxidant and detoxifier. It is a valid support for the metabolism of amino acids and for proper cellular functioning.
It also contributes to normal cell growth.
How to use: 10 ml 2 times a day
Demineralized water, potassium molybdate
IT IS AN ANTIOXIDANT, powerful DETOXIFY acts in cancerous soils, against anemia, caries, male impotence and digestive disorders. IT IS ESSENTIAL TO THE SYNTHESIS OF URIC ACID which is a powerful endogenous antioxidant.
- DETOX. Hepatic detoxifying enzyme coenzyme - OXYDASE which has the property of neutralizing the aldehydes and toxic formaldehyde of aggressive chemical agents and of the various solvents that are breathed every day (paints, paints, glues, wood maintenance products, lacquers, insulation, paints, resins, papers, household products, coatings, floors).
- Sufite-oxydase to neutralize toxic sulphites, present in the dried apricot kernel of large retailers (dried grapes, white wine, corn, vinegar, medicines). Molybdene deficiencies are said to be due essentially to the intoxication of sulphites due to insufficient detoxification.
- Antianaemic. MOLYBDENE IS A VITAL ELEMENT FOR THE ENZYMES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF IRON, it favors the intestinal absorption of iron, also on the detachment of the body.
- ANTI-CANCER. Numerous studies have shown that there is a deficiency of Molybdene in cancers. An epidemiological study, published in 1983, would question the MOLYBDENE deficiency with the increase in esophageal cancers in African regions, Russia and China. BREAST CANCER, TESTED ON ANIMALS; ESOPHAGE CANCER, TESTED ON MAN.
DIGESTIVE INFLAMMATORY DISORDERS.
THE SIGNS OF MOLYBDENE'S DEFICIENCIES EXIST IN PEOPLE AFFECTED BY CROHN'S DISEASE.
- MALE IMPOTENCE. It tends to prevent impotence.
Helps prevent male impotence, helps fight tooth decay is essential for taurine metabolism.
200 ml bottle